Tuesday, November 7, 2017

THERE ARE STILL HEROES AMONG US

When I first met Chareyl Moyes, I was on my mission in Petion-Ville, serving for my church as an Assistant to my Mission President. I remember she wasn't alone, it was a group of wonderful people who came to serve. For some reason in life, they have become my dear friends... I'm so grateful for Her! She taught me so much and especially about serving others. I'm also grateful for Nikolas Allred who is now a great friend of mine and his Aunt Shannon Allred who is a woman with a gold of heart.

Three months ago, I introduced Chareyl to my dear wife who's my inspiration and the reason I'm doing what I'm doing in life.

This girl right here is incredible! She has half of her heart in Haiti! She just got back from a humanitarian trip to Haiti with Haitian Roots while she is not feeling well but she did it! We call her HERO for so many reasons... reasons that words cannot describe! We are so grateful for her righteous example of serving others. She also adopted this handsome kid standing by me in the photo.  He has become a buddy of mine.  He is a light to the world and we can't wait to see where life's going to take him and how the world will be a better place because of his knowledge. Robby is a great fan of the Utah Jazz and we love talking about Basketball which is something that makes him happy.

However, we invite each one of you to keep Chareyl in your prayer so that she can gets better soon and continues to do the work with more physical strength and power.

We love you Chareyl and hope that your heart will always turn to the people in this world that needs it the most. Thanks again for helping us with ARISE and for giving us the opportunity to serve with you in this journey.

Williamson & Sharla Sintyl
ARISE Project For Humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment