Thursday, November 9, 2017

Discovering your passion & realizing it❗️


One day, someone asked me a question that I will never forget. This question was the most valuable question I have ever been asked in my life. The question was "WHAT'S YOUR PASSION"? I did take a few second to give him an answer. This question shaked my entire body that moment. I remember I mentioned some of my dreams, things that I want to realize in life like having a Non-Profit Organization, Investing my money in something that can make help me financially and travel the world with my family. I didn't really understand my answer until I got home and started thinking about the things I shared with this person.
One day, I started putting stuff on my vision board. I begin to build my relationships with the things I want the most in life and place them in my vision board. I can guarantee anyone who's reading this right now that become determine to get something you really want in life, IT'S POSSIBLE! It's possible to have whatever we want in this life if we work for it. I begin to discover my passion for helping other and for working hard to get myself to another level. I started meeting people that I know that have been in these field for so long and I met them and tell them what I want and ask them how they can assist me in that. It didn't take me a long time because I have to trade my time for the result I want. I can assure anyone who's working on their goal to keep going and never give up because you're almost there. I know you're almost there and I'm working on my own goals and I truly believe that I'm almost there even no one else's sees it for me but I can see it for myself.

Williamson Sintyl
ARISE

No comments:

Post a Comment