Friday, November 10, 2017

GO AFTER WHAT YOU WANT


Rubens Georges and Valcin Mickelson served in the same mission I did. These men are incredible and I'm so grateful to call them brothers. I'm sharing this post to share a great lesson I learned from Georges that the world needs to learn too. Georges has an incredible project to help Haiti and he has his project written down. He decided to invite friends and family to come to his event so that he can introduce his project and show them how he wanted to help Haiti. He set up a day and invited everyone. When the day came, he was the only one who showed up and later that day his friend Valcin showed up. When Georges messaged me and talked to me about his frustration, I didn't see that people did not come to his meeting. All I saw was his confidence and his courage to stand for what he believes and draw his plan on the board and share it to his friend Valcin, even though all those chairs were empty. Those are the kind of people we want in this world to help us make a difference. People that believe they can move forward even when no one else comes with them! People who have the courage to act by themselves when the world tells them that they can't. People who hope and never give up faith on their passion even in hard times.

My message for each one of you today is to go after what you want and fight for it to make it a reality because If you don't, you will be stuck!  Not everyone is gonna believe in your passion, but that doesn't mean it's not worth fighting for it. You have the power to go and do it! We're living in a time where there are opportunities all around us, all we have to do is to JUMP. Because if we don't jump, our parachute will never open.

Today Georges is a part of ARISE and we are working together on his project. If anyone would like to learn of what Georges is doing in Haiti, please contact him at rubensgeorges1@gmail.com. 

Williamson Sintyl
ARISE Project For Humanity

2 comments:

  1. Georges is a fighter I attended in one of these meetings, he has a beautiful plan that I support. I know that it is not easy to put an end to such a project in the country where we live but I am ready to give you my support and wish you courage.

    Richard Merisma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete