Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ARISE Project For Humanity

After I got back from my mission for the LDS church in Haiti (January 2015), I headed directly to the U.S. to study at BYU-Idaho. While in Utah, I thought about people I served in my mission and their difficult situations. But the desire to help was always in my heart, and I was waiting for the right moment and for the Lord to show me how I’m going to serve. I arose early in the morning and made a list of contacts around the world. I called my list and explained how I wanted to help those people. The sympathy I received told me this was a worthy goal. "Service to Humanity is Service to Divinity.” I started thinking about the best way to help my nation without hurting them. I felt like I had so many things I had received from the Lord that I could use to do that. I decided to share my story and experiences in life and how by following my passion, I take myself to another level. Now I want to realize this dream of helping EMPOWER YOUTH to believe in themselves.

I decided to help the children victimized from exploitation and abuse and teach them the skills and principles that can help them create their dreams. 


I'm very anxious to make a positive impact in people's lives in Haiti and those in Dominican Republic. I would appreciate help in coordinating with people by mentoring youth and those that are helping victims of disaster and calamity to heal the wounds of these people. I want to give them a helping hand that not only removes some suffering and hardship, but gives them hope for the future. Donations will help me use more places in Haiti to speak to the youth in the communities and also assist them in their projects. I'm the Founder of my Organization ARISE PROJECT FOR HUMANITY, an organization set on empowering youth to RISE ABOVE DOUBT and to believe in themselves and learn skills to succeed.

I personally want to do everything I can to help the people of HAITI. I want to help create a Haiti where every child can reach their full potential no matter who they are or where they come from.

Thanks so much!

Williamson Sintyl 

No comments:

Post a Comment