Wednesday, November 15, 2017

BE A FORCE FOR GOOD

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
I grew up in a nice neighborhood. We all were expected to go to school and get good grades because that was necessary for future success and our parents will take care of the rest... The reason we all had to go do school and work hard to get good grades is because we have been taught that if we want to succeed in life, we have to succeed in school. I remember I had the second highest score in the Department and I was so happy about it. I truly believed that and I did all I could, not only to have good grades bur but to have a good influence on others and to build a legacy for my youngest siblings. After I graduaded from High School in Haiti. I started working on the things that were most important for me in life. I decided to work on going to College, working with my parents, create my own small little business (Cosmetic Products) but the most important was be a charge of my parents orphanage. I learned so much from that time where I was able to spend most of my time with the most kind, loving, happy kids on the planet. At the same time, I felt so bad for having them at the orphanage, because my wish for them was to see them with their family, not in the orphanage. I remember sometimes I would ask my parents what can we could do to make that posssible for them, and the answer are always "We are already doing what we can do to help them!" Which is having them here to take care of them. Right before my mission for my Chruch, I told myself that I will one day help those kids. I didn't know how and when but I did know one day I would do something that would change their life forever. 

After my mission, I decided to create something. I used everything I had in my mind to get the right idea and create something that will help this generation. I started my organization ARISE. I called it a project, a project for humanity. I started sharing my stories and invited youth to learn from it. I didn't want to have regrets in the future, I knew I had to do something. I didn't know exactly how until I turned on my phone one day to share a message about where my life was 5 years ago and where it is now. I want my nation and all other nations to know that life has so much in store for each one of them. They can go further in life if they work hard, plan, and believe in themselves. I started this project because I personally want to inspire the youth in this generation to accomplish great things with the power that they have inside of them. Because I want to help create leaders in all the commuties around the globe. I want them to know that THEY CAN DO HARD THINGS!!! 

Anybody can do anything if they want to, if they decide to... I invite those who are reading this right now to say those things to yourself. 
I AM A FORCE FOR GOOD!
I CAN DO HARD THINGS!
I WILL BELIEVE NOT DOUBT!
I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT!
I WANT TO MAKE TODAY COUNT!


Williamson Sintyl
ARISE Project For Humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment